Take advantage of your stay at the campsite in Villefranche-sur-Saône to discover some of the must-sees of the Beaujolais capital:
- Taste Beaujolais wines in tasting areas, wine shops or wine bars.
- Enjoy the landscaped banks of the Saône, with its walking trails, swans and ducks, and children’s playgrounds.
- Discover the collegiate Notre-Dame-des-Marais built from the 12th to the 16th century, its listed organ, its 72-metre-high bell tower and its set of stained glass windows dating from the late Middle Ages.
- Stroll through the big Monday market between the stalls of local producers, but also stalls of clothing or various crafts.
- Discover the secrets of Villefranche through an unusual guided tour that will take you to the hidden courtyards and entrances of the most beautiful mansions in the historic centre.
- Discover the Exhibition Park, the Beaujolais Nouveau festival every 3rd Thursday in November and the city of Villefranche labelled « Country of Art and History ». Participate in the Marathon race on the Saturday following the Beaujolais festival and at numerous sports championships (France/Inter-region) at the Palais des sports de l’Escale, or the French table tennis championships 2020 (28/02 to 1 March 2020).