Between shopping, walks, tours and shows, the city of Lyon is an infinite source of entertainment and discovery. Here are 10 ideas for outings to Lyon during your stay at the Portes du Beaujolais!
- Take the height of the Fourvière district by taking the picturesque funicular, and visit the sumptuous basilica.
- Stroll through the Golden Head Park, visit its rose garden and take a boat ride on the water.
- Visit the recent Museum of Confluences, dedicated to Natural History, Anthropology and Civilizations.
- Walk through Old Lyon, walk from one street to another thanks to the traboules, admire the medieval or Renaissance facades and visit the silk workshops.
- Visit the Institut Lumière, dedicated to the fathers of cinema and their famous cinematographer.