From 8.30 am to 12am and from 2pm to 7pm - 7/7
- 01 Jun, 2016
Chalet Canadian 4/6 people
A change of scene for wanabee trappers
Enthusiasts take note! A log cabin warmly decorated, this is an extra large chalet which will quickly transport you to the far north of Canada. Let yourself be cradled by the wooden interior. Appreciate the comfort of your accommodation, fully furnished and equipped for 4 to 6 people. Settle in to your garden furniture. Enjoy the green surroundings from the 16m² terrace. And whether with the family or with friends, enjoy your stay, almost “glamping”, whilst discovering another internationally renowned territory: the Beaujolais!
- Total surface area : 35m², as well as 16m² of terrace.
- 1 bedroom with double bed (140x190) and 1 bedroom with two bunk beds (90x190), 1 sofa bed (140x190) in the living room. Blankets and pillows provided.
- 1 fully-equipped kitchenette: electric rings, microwave, fridge, coffee machine, crockery and cutlery.
- 1 shower room with separate WC
- Garden furniture for 6
- Bed linen and towels not provided (see our supplements below)