From 8.30 am to 12am and from 2pm to 7pm - 7/7
- 01 Jun, 2016
Chalet Marina 5/7 people
Extra comfort near the water.
The chalet Marina lives up to its name well. This extra large chalet completes the range of accommodation on our site situated between the Saône and 2 lakes.
It can accommodate up to seven people close to our water park open in summer. Fully furnished and equipped, it’s the ideal chalet for a friendly family holiday at the Portes du Beaujolais. With its two bedrooms, its kitchenette and shower room with separate WC, available all year round, it’s also a very comfortable accommodation for a stay in the country with friends, only 25kms from Lyon.
- Total surface area : 34m², as well as 16m² of terrace
- 1 bedroom with double bed (140x190) and 1 bedroom with two bunk beds (90x190) and 1 single bed (90x190), 1 sofa bed (140x190) in the living room. Blankets and pillows provided.
- 1 fully-equipped kitchenette: electric rings, microwave, full size fridge, coffee machine, crockery and cutlery.
- 1 shower room with separate WC
- Garden furniture for 7
- Bed linen and towels not provided (see our supplements below)
Come and discover our new wine-cabin concept. For 2 or 3 people, this “lodge” is the ideal one for couples.
If you want to stay in the Beaujolais or in Lyon why not enjoy a stop at our campsite hotel.
These Lodges have been made using sustainable development methods, promoting the Beaujolais area. Far from the classic cottages, chalets or Mobil-homes, the production line is quite short. They are made of selected wood from the Beaujolais forests, and have been built in Gleizé (5km), using joineries from Villefranche sur Saône (10 min from our Campsite).
Try a taste of 'glamping' in this outdoor/indoor style of camping.